SIERRA  SPRINGS  CLINICAL
HYPNOTHERAPY   




775-419-0660

Testimonial

January, 14th, 2017

I was not sure what Hypnotherapy was all about. But after meeting Jeanne she explained what and how Hypnotherapy can invoke changes to our subconscious and the hidden power of the mind. 

I have worked with Jeanne to remove the stress of growing a business, she helped me to over come obstacles that were inhibiting me from achieving my goals.

I now have a thriving business and looking to hiring. I highly recommend Jeanne and will continue to use her Hypnotherapy services for many years to come. 


-BILL, Reno Nevada

TESTIMONIAL


December 20th, 2016

I went to Jeanne because I had public speaking anxiety. I was going to speak at an important event involving my family and I was terrified of being in front of over 150 people while reading a speech. The transformation was powerful, over the course of many sessions with Jeannie, and practicing my speech with the techniques she gave me it became easier. In a few of her sessions, she had me imagine I was giving the speech in my head with the outcome I wanted, which was very helpful in my experience. I was able to turn that anxiety of being in front of many people into a memorable experience with very little troubles. I cannot thank her enough for all of the help she has given me!


-JESSICA, Reno Nevada














What is Hypnosis?

Hypnosis is a relaxed state of heightened awareness, it is the direct pathway to the subconscious mind. The conscious mind, which is our thinking, logical, analytical mind has stepped aside when we are in a state of hypnosis, and the subconscious mind, where all our life experience, block & obstacles, and beliefs are stored, is now open for healing. That is why we call Hypnosis the Healing State.

We are in a state of hypnosis several times throughout the day without even knowing it. That feeling right before you fall asleep is a state of hypnosis. Have you ever gotten out of the shower and not remembered if you washed your hair? or lost track of time while watching TV, Well, you were in a state of hypnosis. 

When you are in a state of hypnosis you are still fully aware and in complete control. When you come out of hypnosis you should remember everything, and feel really relaxed. The comment I get almost every time from my clients is "Wow, I did not think it was possible to quiet my mind, I feel so amazing right now, so relaxed and all my mental chatter has stopped.". Welcome to Hypnotherapy.




THE MIND


The Iceberg represents a perfect layout of our Conscious and Subconscious mind. The part of the iceberg above water is our conscious mind, and the submerged part of the iceberg is our subconscious mind. 

The Thinking, Logical, Analytical mind, which is our conscious mind, is only about 5% or our mind.  The other 95% of our mind, the subconscious, holds every thought, feeling, event that has ever happened to us in our life. In the Subconscious is where unknown blocks and obstacles and limiting beliefs are. The subconscious has no opinions it just takes it all in and believes it as true. Hypnosis is the direct pathway to the subconscious mind. In hypnosis you are in the Healing State. Within the Healing State is the profound ability to achieve physical, mental and emotional healing.


Sigmund Freud (1856 – 1939), an Austrian neurologist known as the founding father of psychoanalysis likened our mind to an iceberg - the 'visible' conscious mind and the submerged subconscious. Freudian theory is that the subconscious governs how we think and feel.  By accessing our subconscious mind through the relaxed state of hypnosis, we are able to alter old limiting habits, behaviours and beliefs and create new positive ones.